Firmware 1.02.15 (DG834N)
- Release US : May 25, 2009
- Release Forum : 22/09/2009
- Taille : 3 Mo
- MD5 : 309472232a0c14235efe0b3aa5474585
New Features & Bug Fixes :
- The manual has been updated and is accessible by clicking on the Web Support Documentation link when the Router is on-line.
- Added support for configuring up to four SSIDs (SSID is the Wireless Network Name). To configure multiple SSIDs go the Wireless Settings page. The Region, Channel, and Mode set with the first SSID apply to all SSIDs.
- Added support for Automatic Daylight Savings time. To enable Auto DST check Enable Automatic Daylight Savings Time Adjustment on the Schedule page.
- Added a feature to allow the Access Point (AP) to be enabled and disabled by Schedule. This feature can be configured on the Wireless Settings page.
- Added a feature to allow Remote Management from a list of up to ten discrete IP addresses (but just one at a time). This feature can be configured on the Remote Management page under Advanced, click on IP Address List.
- Fixed a problem where email that had been received from the router had a date exactly one month in the future.
- Fixed a problem where the wireless N speed was always displayed as "Up to 130Mbps" when the channel was set to "Auto".
Temps exécution : 0.02272 - 4 Requêtes