Firmware 3.0.7-24 (SRXN3205)
- Release US : March 18, 2011
- Release Forum : 27/04/2011
- Taille : 14 Mo
- MD5 : b136d80d82ddfb10797f75207b3c02bc
New Features :
- Suport IP multicast passthru and IGMP snooping to enable the media streaming and gaming application pass thru between WAN and LAN connects.
- Add SNMP OID for CPU utilization.
- Add watchdog timer and system health monitor to collect more counters and system information.
- Allow to configure custom ports between 0 to 1023.
- Support iPhone VPN client connection.
- Add checkbox in LAN setup page to allow enable and disable the ARP broadcast.
- Allow to cusomize the client ID in DHCP client configuration.
- Support IP address group in WAN user so that it can be used in the Firewall inbound rules.
- Allow up to 256 characters in configuring the text banner for SSL VPN portal.
- Support per IP address base bandwidth limit in traffic meter setup.
- Increase WAN's secondary IP address maximum to 24.
- Customer default settings.
Bug Fixes :
- The guest user is no longer able to update or delete some fields in WAN setup page.
- Resolved the issue of WAN port getting reset when using 2 DSL lines from the same ISP with load balanacing mode.
- DynDNS record will be updated with the new IP address when WAN port gets assigned new IP address.
- It is now allowed to map a higher port number to a lower one in Firewall rules.
- Admin is able to save the DHCP client vendor identifier or vendor class identifier.
- Checking is added to prevent user to create duplicate protocol binding policies.
- 2 PCs in DMZ network is able to access each other when they are using public IP addresses.
- Resolved the issue that all WAN ports get reset when reconfiguring a WAN port.
- WAN load balancing function will apply to the WAN port that is just back on line.
- Resolved the issue that LAN port MAC address was saved in the backup file.
Known Issue(s) and Limitations :
- SSL full tunnel is not supported for MAC OS 10.6 please use split tunnel as alternative.
- Windows 7 64-bit SSL VPN is not supported on Firefox.
- Defaults SSL global deny policy should be grayed out.
- Protocol binding should be configurable only in load balancing mode, but can be configured in dedicated & auto roll over modes also.
- LAN and DMZ host IP are accepted in DMZ-WAN and LAN-WAN respectively for inbound services.
- Able to configure Dyndns for ADSL and Ethernet irrespective of WAN Mode type.
- PPTP idle time out is not working when IGMP proxy enabled.
- Bandwidth profile is not working over vpn tunnel.
Temps exécution : 0.01253 - 4 Requêtes