RAIDiator 4.2.17 (ReadyNAS Pro)
- Release US : May 5, 2011
- Release Forum : 06/05/2011
- Taille : 53 Mo
- MD5 : 5040ef446d5bd00e19fd8a2ffaf9f114
New features and enhancements :
- Provide download links for exported user and group lists instead of asking for an email address.
- Raised iSCSI intiator limit to 256.
- Updated ReadyNAS Remote to the latest version.
Bug fixes :
- Add monitoring support for the Ultra 2, Ultra 2 Plus, and Pro 2 CPU temperature. Speed up the fan quickly if the CPU temp rises out of conservative safe zone. This fixes a problem with the specified systems potentially freezing in higher temperature environments.
- Fixed bug in log truncation that caused AFP service to quit.
- Once you upgrade to this release, you cannot downgrade back to 4.2.15 or prior releases.
- IE 6 no longer supported. Please update to IE 7 or 8.
- Volume expansion will not work beyond 16 TB. To support 16 TB or greater, you'll have to factory default with that capacity in place.
- Snapshot resizing is disabled in the release. We will re-enable this feature in a future update.
- If you have previously configured an SNMP monitored UPS and attach a local USB UPS, the USB UPS will be monitored by the ReadyNAS. To switch back to SNMP monitoring, disconnect the USB UPS and then re-enter the IP address of the SNMP monitored UPS device.
Temps exécution : 0.02264 - 4 Requêtes